Nicki Minaj and Safaree Samuels are still at each other’s throats.
After Safaree dropped his response to Nicki’s “Bed Of Lies,” the Nicki took to Twitter and indirectly put him on blast for cheating, among other things. Just a couple of days later, photographers caught up with the “Love The Most” rapper and asked him whether or not the cheating allegations are true.
SB implied that he wasn’t the only one in their relationship with an infidelity under his belt, saying “It’s a two-way street.” He also insisted that his record was not meant to be a diss track.
Check out the video of Safaree talking about his relationship with Nicki above.
Breakfast Club: 12 Things We Learned About Nicki Minaj & Safaree's Relationship (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Before they became partners, Nicki & Safaree were in a hip-hop group together called "Hood Stars."
1 of 12
2. Safaree introduced Nicki Minaj to Meek Mill.
2 of 12
3. Safaree admits helping Nicki Minaj with her rhymes.
3 of 12
4. Safaree actually likes Drake, said he's always been respectful.
4 of 12
5. Nicki & Safaree have been broken up for four months.
5 of 12
6. Safaree admits to feeling suicidal being in the shadow of Nicki Minaj.
6 of 12
7. Safaree grew up in an abusive household where he watched his father beat his mother daily.
7 of 12
8. Safaree considers himself Nicki Minaj's "everything" and her soulmate.
8 of 12
9. Although Safaree won't confirm who broke up with who, he revealed he decided to leave Nicki Minaj when he started feeling like he was her employee and not her boyfriend.
9 of 12
10. Nicki's tweet to comedian Lil Duval calling Safaree "corny" made him go public about their relationship. #FedUp
10 of 12
11. Safaree is the co-owner of Philippe Chows in Los Angeles.
11 of 12
12. Nicki called Safaree two weeks ago to discuss if their relationship is really over.
12 of 12