With the help of Pottery Barn, the couple’s nursery is now complete.
We don’t know much about baby stuff, but we’d be pretty down to live here.
Ayesha revealed that after trying and failing to convert the Curry home office into a “peaceful and tranquil” space, Pottery Barn came through in the clutch.
Ayesha took to her personal website to say the following:
I… received the most amazing news! One of my favorite home stores, Pottery Barn / Pottery Barn Kids wanted to do a complete nursery makeover for us! I was so thrilled and honored. They came up with a couple of themes and we decided to go Neutral, light and airy! They took all of my nursery dreams and made them come true. Honestly, they surpassed them. I feel so blessed to be able to bring our new baby home to a beautiful, peaceful and serene environment.
The other CRAZY thing is that they managed to get it all done while we were away in Cleveland for a short 3 days. When I arrived home the nursery was ready to go, complete with a bow on the door to welcome our new addition.
Ayesha also celebrated by having a baby shower this past weekend.
We can’t wait to meet their new addition.
10 Reasons Ayesha Curry Is Steph Curry's Real MVP
1. Meet Ayesha CurrySource:Instagram 1 of 11
2. She cooks...Source:Instagram 2 of 11
3. ... and isn't afraid to try new recipes.Source:Instagram 3 of 11
4. She's a business woman.Source:Instagram 4 of 11
5. She's a mom...Source:Instagram 5 of 11
6. ... with another on the way.Source:Instagram 6 of 11
7. She shoots with her husband in the gym.Source:Instagram 7 of 11
8. She reads.Source:Instagram 8 of 11
9. She cares about her health.Source:Instagram 9 of 11
10. Her selfie game is poppin'.Source:Instagram 10 of 11
11. She's adventurous.Source:Instagram 11 of 11
MORE LINKS ON THE URBAN DAILY