Kanye West is taking his fashion design to the next level.
On Sunday, the music icon posted a tweet (not surprising) asking Los Angeles Clippers’ owner Steve Ballmer if he can redesign the team’s mascot.
This is the first time Kanye has reached out to major power players in various industries. Earlier this year, Kanye reached out to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg asking him to loan his a few million dollars — 53 million to be exact — so that he can get out of personal debt. Then, the Chicago rapper reached out to Academy President Neil Portnow about working on the diversity at the Grammy’s.
However, unlike many of the other responses, the Clippers’ mascot Chuck the Condor didn’t seem too impressed.
Not sure if that means he is with the idea or not, but Steve seemed to be open for a discussion.
He responded to Kanye’s tweet:
To which Kanye tweeted back:
I wonder how Chuck feels about this.
9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech (And When To Use Them)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. 9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech
1 of 10
2. “I am Warhol. I am the #1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.Walt Disney. Nike. Google.”
2 of 10
3. “I am your OG and will be respected as such”
3 of 10
4. “You have distracted from my creative process”
4 of 10
5. “Ima let you finish….”
5 of 10
6. [We] brought the leather jogging pants six years ago to Fendi, and they said no. How many mother*ckers you done seen with a leather jogging pant?”
6 of 10
7. “How Sway? You ain’t got the answers Sway!”
7 of 10
8. “Am I in fashion?? You see this coat?”
8 of 10
9. “I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants”
9 of 10
10. “I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.”
10 of 10