Feels it’s been a while since listeners have heard the smooth and sultry vocals of SZA. The songstress gave fans a gift today in the name of “twoAM.” This is most certainly “grown folk” music about having “adult time” at two in the morning. The relationship she’s singing about feels like a forbidden love she may be having with someone else’s boyfriend. Relationships are complicated like that.
No word on whether this is in support of an upcoming project or just something she decided to gift to the fans. Either way, turn the lights down low and the volume up high. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself wanting to send texts to someone you shouldn’t.
11 Reasons To Love SZA (PHOTOS)
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Because she's down with the boys (The TDE boys that is).
1 of 11
2. She's a natural hair icon in every right.
2 of 11
3. I mean, LOOK AT THAT HAIR.
3 of 11
4. Because she runs in a circle of equally gorgeous friends.
4 of 11
5. She's a vegan, but she's not afraid to indulge in some junk food. #Shameless
5 of 11
6. Because she's a yogi.
6 of 11
7. Because she brings a whole new definition to tom-boy chic.
7 of 11
8. And she still knows how to dress it up.
8 of 11
9. And she knows how to do Fashion Week justice.
9 of 11
10. And just as easily go back to her tom-boy tendencies with style.
10 of 11
11. Because she's adorable. Duh!
11 of 11