Following his appearance on
Wiz Khalifa’s “Pull Up,” Philly newcomer dropped a banger titled “$UB ZERO.” Lil Uzi Vert
Inspired by the icy Mortal Kombat character Sub Zero, Lil Uzi unleashed some cold bars in the Maaly Raw-produced track.
“Break it down to a half, to a whole/ Chain on, sub zero/ Look at my bank, doing zeros/ Behind that one, that two, that three zero-zero-zeros/ Break it down to a half, to a whole/ Chain on, sub zero,” raps LUV.
Earlier this year, Lil Uzi released his nine-track project
, which featured breakout songs “Money Longer” and “Canadian Goose.” LIL UZI VERT Vs. THE WORLD
Take a listen to Uzi’s new record below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
All The Ways Blac Chyna Won In 2016
13 photos Launch gallery
1. After her ex-BFF's little sister wifed her baby's father, she totally wifed said little sister's big brother.
1 of 13
2. If you needed a close-up of the engagement that got not one "Congratulations" from any Kardashian or any Kardashian associate.
2 of 13
3. After the baby news, even Kim had to wave her white flag.
3 of 13
4. And she's out here looking like this...
4 of 13
5. As her booty does this...
5 of 13
6. She'll soon be the first Blac Kardashian.
6 of 13
7. So of course she had to trademark the name, Angela Kardashian.
7 of 13
8. She simultaneously launched her new app Chymoji.
8 of 13
9. And on another note, dropped this nude selfie. Her body? Bananas.
9 of 13
10. Hair. A Blac Chyna signature. She slays every color there is.
10 of 13
11. Cheek piercings are a Chyna signature too. She pulls them off like only she can.
11 of 13
12. She wears a weave, but don't be fooled, she's got a ton of natural hair on her head. #Winning.
12 of 13
13. But how Blac Chyna really wins? She's a fantastic mom to her son King Cairo.
13 of 13