So TMZ has reported that Former Color Me Badd teen heart throb Bryan Abrams showed up to court using a walker and looking completely different than the way CMB fans would remember him. Now while we don’t think it’s right to speak about the obvious weight he’s gained over the years (trust us he ain’t the only one…some of us know the feeling…but we digress) we DO think it’s right to go all the way in on him for the reasons he had to show up to court in the first place! You will never believe what this guy has been up to in the last decade! Check it out in the video below!
What the what? But ….what happened to all those sweet nothings he was singing into our ears? Guess that wasn’t true at all! What a total waste of teenage crushing!
According to newsok.com Abrams attorney Matt Swain spoke on his behalf saying, his client has not fulfilled the terms of his probation because Abrams has been plagued by health problems over the past few years and that his client has been trying to lose weight and recently had hip surgery, which requires him to use a walker.
“But he wanted everyone to know that he’s sober, he’s trying to get his life back together right now. The health problems he’s had … have kind of derailed his life.”
Abrams reportedly used the walker in court while he was in front of the judge. However he allegedly ran up the stairs after leaving the courtroom, actually picking the walker up and carrying it up the stairs. He then reportedly picked the walker up a second time after he spotted a news photographer waiting for him to exit the courthouse.
Wow! That sounds like something straight out of a bad 80’s movie!
But what’s even better…Abrams is said to have posted a comment about his health on Twitter last week. The comment was posted five days before his court appearance and it allegedly read,
“Just wanna let you know as of today, I am walking with no cane, no limp & NO PAIN!! Oh it’s on now!”.
So much for the guy we thought we knew…let’s take one last look though!
1. 1. Foxy Brown’s numerous probation violations landed her in the slammer for a year (76 days in solitary confinement).(AP)1 of 19
2. 2. A drunk Shia Labeouf was arrested for trespassing at a Walgreens. The store was closing and he refused to leave. (AP)2 of 19
3. 3. 50 Cent was arrested on drug charges and spent 6 months in an incarceration boot camp and earned his GED while there. AP3 of 19
4. 4. Lil’ Wayne served a year at Rikers for illegal gun possession & performed suicide watch with at-risk inmates. (AP)4 of 19
5. 5. Ozzy Osbourne was arrested for peeing on the Alamo in San Antonio. He bragged about it & got a 20 yr. ban from the city. AP5 of 19
6. 6. T.I. spent 11 months (the last time) in jail for probation violation. He is on the straight and narrow again. (AP)6 of 19
7. 7. Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading and spent 5 months in federal prison & 2 years of supervised release. AP7 of 19
8. 8. Gucci Mane has been in jail several times; drug possession, assault and probation violations. (AP)8 of 19
9. 9. Nicole Richie only spent 82 minutes of her four-day sentence in jail for a DUI due to overcrowding in the system. (AP)9 of 19
10. 10. Boy George got 15 months for chaining a male escort to a wall (without his consent) in his flat during a photo session.10 of 19
11. 12. Michelle Rodriguez has been in & out of jail four times: DUI, hit & run, probation violations, driving without a license.11 of 19
12. 13. Kiefer Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor drunk driving in Los Angeles and spent 48 days in jail. (AP)12 of 19
13. 14. Remy Ma was sentenced to 8 years for shooting her best friend over $2000 that went missing from her purse. See Ya in 2016.13 of 19
14. 15. Robert Downey Jr. spent 4 months in a LA jail and a year in prison for drugs and probation violations. He is doing well now.14 of 19
15. 16. A hairdresser cashed an unauthorized check and Mystikal gave her a choice; jail or sex (not legal) and he got six years. (AP)15 of 19
16. 17. Christian Slater was sentenced to three months in jail for assaulting his girlfriend & the man who tried to help her.16 of 19
17. 18. Actor & comedian Tim Allen spent over two years in prison for cocaine possession (before he found fame). (AP)17 of 19
18. 19. A drunk Edward Furlong was arrested for “freeing” a tank of lobsters in a Kentucky grocery store. (AP)18 of 19
19. 20. Michael Vick spent 21 months in jail for financing a dog fighting business. He is out and doing well. Go Mike! (AP)19 of 19
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!