In today’s episode of “what in the hell were you thinking?” we take a look at a story reported by Gawker in which a Florida man named Depree Johnson accused of orchestrating “dinner time” burglaries in Boynton Beach, Florida senior and retiree neighborhoods was arrested after posting a series of incriminating photos on Instagram.
The photos which were posted at duce22ceritfied (and have since been taken down) showed Johnson and others posing with guns, cash, and drugs among other things.
The investigation into the break-ins at local senior communities led authorities to Johnson’s Lake Worth home where they found,
“Numerous pieces of jewelry including watches, charms, necklaces and loose diamonds, as well as two stolen firearms.”
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office recovered items totaling up to $250,000.
Johnson was subsequently booked on 142 charges, including possession of weapons/ammunition by a convicted felon.
What is going on in Florida y’all? Why do we continuously hear about these types of crazy stories taking place down there? It’s the “Sunshine State” after all…one would think it’d be nothing but Mickey Mouse and happiness…but we guess that one person would be what you call… wrong! Bottom line if you are going to commit crimes…how about you don’t take pics and post them on the gram?
‘Just Blame It on a Brotha’ Crimes
1. Amanda Knox blamed her black boss!1 of 14
2. Ashley Todd blamed a black man2 of 14
3. Susan Smith blamed a black man!3 of 14
4. Charles Stuart blamed a black man!4 of 14
5. Joran Van der Sloot blamed two black security guards!5 of 14
6. Timothy McVeigh: The media blamed the Nation of Islam6 of 14
7. Brian Wells blamed a group of Black men7 of 14
8. Central Park Jogger- A New York “trial” blamed 5 black/latino teens8 of 14
9. George Zimmerman blamed the victim, a black teen9 of 14
10. Bonnie Sweeten blamed two black men10 of 14
11. Jesse Anderson blamed two black men11 of 14
12. Robert Harris blamed a black man12 of 14
13. Charles Manson blamed murders on blacks in hopes to start a race war13 of 14
14. Bethany Storro blamed a black woman14 of 14
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!