Atlanta rapper/reality star Lil Scrappy had to deal with something no parent ever wants to deal with a disappointed child on their birthday. Scrappy and his baby mama reality star Erica Dixon wanted to treat their daughter Imani to a party at the salon for her birthday. However, it turned into a fight against racism.
According to Scrappy and Dixon, they scheduled an appointment at a salon for their daughter. The “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” stars put a down payment on the party beforehand. The problem arose when Scrappy and Erica arrived twenty minutes late for the appointment which was scheduled to last two and a half hours. When they arrived late, the salon staff wouldn’t allow them into the establishment.
Scrappy began to complain because the down payment had already been paid and he felt as though the party should go on as planned. Well, the all white staff begged to differ and allegedly told him they didn’t want to serve “you people.” You know nothing will get black people up in arms faster than a white person using the phrase ‘you people” in a sentence.
Police were called to the scene because Scrappy refused to leave the salon until he got the down payment returned. The police helped in getting half of the down payment back on the spot. The salon did agree to mail the other half back to the rapper.
READ MORE HOT GOSSIP ONT THEURBANDAILY.COM:
“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Season 2 Takes New York!
1. K.Michelle1 of 20
2. Joseline Hernandez2 of 20
3. Joseline, Mona and Stevie J3 of 20
4. Joseline Hernandez4 of 20
5. “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” cast takes New York5 of 20
6. Erica Dixon6 of 20
7. Erica on stage7 of 20
8. Erica Dixon8 of 20
9. Mimi Faust9 of 20
10. K.Michelle and Yandy Smith10 of 20
11. K Michelle and Mimi embrace on stage11 of 20
12. Mimi Faust, Mona-Scott Young and Erica Dixon12 of 20
13. K. Michelle, Mimi and Stevie J on stage13 of 20
14. K.Michelle on stage14 of 20
15. K. Michelle15 of 20
16. Stevie J and Mona on stage16 of 20
17. K. Michelle, Stevie J and Mona on stage17 of 20
18. Mimi Faust on stage18 of 20
19. Mona on stage19 of 20
20. “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” cast takes New York20 of 20