Rapper Busta Rhymes may need to calm down on the extravagant spending. Apparently, Rhymes has been blowing money so fast that he’s neglected to pay some taxes. According to reports, The “Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See” rapper owes the government nearly a million dollars.
Busta Rhymes owes Uncle Sam exactly $789,577.90 in back taxes. That amount is a combination of of taxes Busta neglected to pay for two different years. In 2008, Busta didn’t pay $611,000 in taxes. A few years later in 2012, the YMCMB artist failed to fork over $178,000.
Bussa Bus hasn’t commented on the state of his finances yet. But he better get in contact with the IRS soon before he becomes the next Wesley Snipes. You saw how the government did him.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
READ MORE HOT GOSSIP ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
IRS Hit List of Celebrity Tax Evaders
1. 1. Kelly Rowland is in a dilemma with the IRS. Rowland owes $100K to the tax man.1 of 18
2. 2. Naomi Campbell owes $63K IRS debt2 of 18
3. 3. Grace Jones currently owes the IRS $64K. (Photo: Retna)3 of 18
4. 4. Toni Braxton filed for Chapter 7 debtor protection in 2010 and owes the IRS $4004 of 18
5. 5. The IRS placed a $1.1 million tax lien against Lil Wayne. (Photo: AP)5 of 18
6. 7. Wyclef Jean owes the IRS $2.1 million. (AP)6 of 18
7. 8. Chris Tucker, according to the IRS owes $11.5 million in delinquent taxes. (AP)7 of 18
8. 9. Swizz Beatz brought with him to his marriage to Alicia Keys, a $2.4 M tax debt..8 of 18
9. 10. The IRS filed a lien against Snoop in 2009 and 2010. He owes around $598,000.9 of 18
10. 11. Convicted Actor Snipes is probably the most talked about IRS celebrity debtors.10 of 18
11. 12. Xzibit owes around $1 million to the IRS.11 of 18
12. 13. Terrence Howard reportedly owes around $1.1 million to the IRS.12 of 18
13. 14. Prince owes approximately $450,000 in Minnesota state taxes. AP13 of 18
14. 15. Young Buck owed $300K and has sinced worked out a payment plan.14 of 18
15. 16. Lil’ Kim owes more than $1 million in state and federal taxes.15 of 18
16. 17. Nas owes more than $ 6 million in back taxes from previous years.16 of 18
17. 18. Kelis joins an elite group on the IRS Hitlist. She owes over $300,000 in back taxes for the years 2004 and 2010.(PR photos)17 of 18
18. 19. Lauryn Hill plead guilty for failing to file tax returns on more than $1.5 million earned from 2005-2007. (PR Photos)18 of 18