June has traditionally been thought of as wedding season but it seems as if things are jumping off in May this year…and it’s getting “interesting” out here in these wedded bliss streets. The new trend for wedding receptions appears to be getting the entire bridal party to perform a choreographed dance number to Beyonce‘s “Drunk In Love“.
While some dances seem to be pretty benign there are others which contain moves that you would not want your 80-year-old grandmother to see you and your friends doing! Take a look at the videos to see what we mean!
We keep trying to imagine our grandmothers or our Aunt Betty or Auntie Eunice watching some of those moves at a family wedding….we think they would be taking shoes off and demanding we go outside and get a switch if we did all that! But to each their own!
We can’t wait to see how many more of these videos make their way to the internets by the end of the summer!
Married Couples Club
1. Tamia and Grant Hill1 of 15
2. Denzel and Pauletta Washington2 of 15
3. Keisha and Omar Epps3 of 15
4. Bill & Camille Cosby4 of 15
5. Alfre Woodward and Roderick Spencer5 of 15
6. Angela Bassett and Courtney Vance6 of 15
7. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon7 of 15
8. Jada and Will Smith8 of 15
9. Beyonce and Jay-Z9 of 15
10. Nicole and Boris Kodjoe10 of 15
11. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz11 of 15
12. Tiny and T.I.12 of 15
13. Rodney Peete & Holly Robinson Peete13 of 15
14. Samuel L. Jackson & Latanya Richardson14 of 15
15. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis15 of 15
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!