Another day, another album name change.
After what we thought was the official name of Kanye West’s latest album, he dropped a bomb on us once again: The new title is now WAVES.
This is not the first time the Chicago rapper changed the title of his album. First, the title was supposed to be So Help Me God and then it was what we’ve all grown to anticipate, SWISH. At this point, we all just want the album to drop.
Fortunately, Kanye is dropping the newly retitled album along with this new clothing line Feb. 11 at Madison Square Green for Fashion Week.
And, according to the rap icon, this is more than the album of the year, it’s album of the life.
READ MORE ON THE URBAN DAILY
16 Millennials To Watch In 2016
1. Sophia Amoruso: Nasty Gal Co-founder & OwnerSource:Instagram 1 of 16
2. Evan Spiegel: Snapchat Co-Founder & CEOSource:Getty 2 of 16
3. Priyanka Chopra: Actress, Singer, & Miss World 2000Source:Getty 3 of 16
4. Adele: Soul-crushing Singer-SongwriterSource:Getty 4 of 16
5. Trevor Noah: Comedian & The Daily Show HostSource:Getty 5 of 16
6. Metro Boomin: Producer & SongwriterSource:Producer 6 of 16
7. Selena Gomez: Singer & ActressSource:Splash News 7 of 16
8. Malala Yousafzai: Activist & EducatorSource:Getty 8 of 16
9. Aziz Ansari: Actor, Comedian, & WriterSource:Getty 9 of 16
10. Amy schumer: Comedian, Actress, & WriterSource:GQ 10 of 16
11. Michael B(ae). Jordan: ActorSource:Splash News 11 of 16
12. Drake: Rapper, Singer, Actor, & SongwriterSource:Getty 12 of 16
13. Kendall Jenner: ModelSource:Splash News 13 of 16
14. Kehlani: Singer-SongwriterSource:Getty 14 of 16
15. Misty Copeland: Ballet ExtraordinaireSource:Darren Thomas, QPAC 15 of 16
16. Zendaya Coleman: Actress, Model, & SIngerSource:Splash News 16 of 16