n a recent CNN
interview, D.L. Hughley
got emotional while discussing the deaths of Alton Sterling, Philando Castile
and how police shootings like these have impacted his family.
He explained to CNN‘s Chris Cuomo, “I don’t even go to sleep until my children come home, my grown children come home.”
“I keep my clothes on in case my children need me in the middle of the day or in the middle of the night.”
He continued with tears swelling in his eyes:
“We love our children, we love our parents, our mothers, our fathers. They’re brutalized and nobody says anything. It’s too much. It’s too much.”
Watch the powerful video above.
Minnesota Cop Fatally Shoots Black Man During Routine Traffic Stop, Aftermath Caught On Livestream
Sisters Of Comedy Event Helps To Ease The Pain Of Black Trauma
Celebrities React To The Death Of Philando Castile
13 photos Launch gallery
1. will.i.am expressed his frustration via Twitter.
1 of 13
2. Ne-Yo shared his disappointment.
2 of 13
3. Justin Timberlake chimed in.
3 of 13
4. DeRay Mckesson’s soul was shaken by the video.
4 of 13
5. Wiz Khalifa shares a message with the people.
5 of 13
6. Ty Dolla $ign told how he was feeling.
6 of 13
7. Busta Rhymes vented on Instagram.
7 of 13
8. Diggy Simmons is still in shock.
8 of 13
9. Comedian Loni Love vented her frustration.
9 of 13
10. Chuck D has a suggestion.
10 of 13
11. August Alsina shared his feelings on Instagram.
11 of 13
12. 2 Chainz shared a deep message for the ‘gram.
12 of 13
13. Kevin Hart tweeted his condolences
13 of 13