Congratulations are in order for DJ Khaled and his fiancée, Nicole Tuck, who welcomed a baby boy in the wee hours of the morning. And in case you were wondering, the producer kept his promise to Snapchat the entire birth. All of it.
DJ Khaled shared several videos on Snapchat of his wife in labor while the couple’s close family and friends stand by awaiting the new bundle of joy. The producer also had the doctors join in on the fun, giving periodic updates on how the process was going. When the big moment arrived, Khaled even went as far as to film his wife pushing with his hit song “I Got The Keys” playing in the background (warning: the below video gets a little graphic).
Baby Khaled’s Snapchat debut has been in the works for some time now. DJ Khaled appeared on Jimmy Kimmel back in June and announced that he wanted to Snapchat his son’s “whole birth.” When asked what his fiancee, thought about that, he replied, “The key is that I’m the king and every queen should support the king. I’m going to talk to the doctor and if the doctor says everything is gonna run smooth, meaning that we wanna make sure that the queen is right and my son is right. If it’s running smooth where I can just do my thing, I’mma Snapchat the whole thing.” This is the couple’s first child.
Congratulations to DJ Khaled and Nicole!
SOURCE: Instagram, Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Paras Griffin / BET / Getty
Famous Fathers Who Put The ‘Cool’ In Cool Dad
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Chris Brown loves his daughter Royalty so much he named an album after her.
1 of 15
2. New dad John Legend is head over heels for his daughter Luna.
2 of 15
3. The Rock says his baby girl Jasmine is his biggest inspiration.
3 of 15
4. Kanye West finally has a baby boy who he can teach to stunt like his daddy.
4 of 15
5. Future and baby Future are like best buds.
5 of 15
6. Swizz Beatz and his kids are always having the best time ever.
6 of 15
7. Having Kevin Hart as a dad must be amazing.
7 of 15
8. Nick Cannon always puts “Dem Babies” first.
8 of 15
9. Usher’s boys are the spitting image of him.
9 of 15
10. It’s probably hard to keep a straight face with Jamie Foxx as your dad.
10 of 15
11. Dwyane Wade must be the coolest pop ever.
11 of 15
12. P. Diddy treats his children like royalty.
12 of 15
13. In the words of T.I. himself: #FamilyHustleOverErrrrthang.
13 of 15
14. It doesn’t get any cuter than Steph Curry and Riley‚and new baby girl Ryan.
14 of 15
15. Rob is not a father yet, but he will be for the first time pretty soon. He’ll probably get a couple of tips from Kanye on how to be a cool dad.
15 of 15