Casey-Gane McCalla of Newsone.com put together an extensive list of 50 things you may not know about Obama being that it is the presidents 50th birthday!
40. He traveled to Kenya in 1988 and met many of his paternal relatives.
41. His favorite meal is wife Michelle’s shrimp linguine.
42. His paternal grandfather was affiliated with the Kenyan revolutionary Mau Mau movement.
43. His maternal grandfather fought in World War II.
44. Some of his maternal ancestors were slave owners.
45. He moved to Chicago and worked as a director of the Developing Communities Project after college.
46. He has a beer named after him in Kenya.
47. He wrote a children’s book “Of Thee I Sing.”
48. His father attended Harvard University.
49. His first public speech was at Occidental College, calling for the school to disinvest from apartheid South Africa.
50. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School.
Did you know these tid-bits about Obama, Join The Conversation On Our Facebook Page:
DIRTY DOZEN: Uncle Ruckus' Most Racist Moments
Top 10 Hood Beverages
10 Best Celebrity Voices On "The Boondocks"
Pause!: 20 Of The Most Suspect Rap Lyrics In Hip-Hop
Where Are They Now? The Cast Of 1994's "Fresh"
10 Video Vixens Then & Now [PHOTOS]
Jill Scott Talks To Mo'Nique About "Sins Of The Mother"
BREAKING: Rapper Ms. Melodie Of Boogie Down Productions Dead
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>