Check out these videos below and share your thoughts in the comments section!
– Very close to one of my favorites that also makes it on the list, but this touched a different realm of production.
– When I had a car, this was thrown on repeat as I whipped around the streets!
– I didn’t really like this song that much and most Dre fans were hoping for a Dre/Cube collabo album, but throw this on at a party and people will boogie to it.
– Is it funky enough? Yes. Still a banger!
– Dre showed that he could pimp out the East, just like he did with the West. Nas still probably owes Mr. Young a check for this one.
– Dre must love dirty, dark bass guitars and with N.W.A. at their most aggressive on this track, it’s a shame that the group went out the way it did.
– Rage owed her career to this track, but Dre should’ve learned how to nurture the femme fatale MC’s skills. She’s one of the hardest to rock a mic.
– Not everyone caught the Isaac sample, but with Nate and Kurupt delivering their best performances at the time, Dre was in a whole ‘nother league.
– This IS Dr. Dre and he made the West sound like it should. A next-to-perfect track.
– In any and every hood, this song gets love and with anything that came from the good Doctor, Snoop had to make sure it came off right for the G’s and the hustlers. An all-mighty and powerful beat from Dr. Dre!