Yonkers rapper DMX is mounting his comeback.
DMX just released his his EP The Weigh In. The project is slated to drop today. DMX’s EP is meant to build buzz for his upcoming album Undisputed which will impact music outlets on June 26th. Earl Simmons managed to wrangle a few guests for the 10 track effort. Snoop Dogg and Tyrese lend their vocals to full song compositions while Lil Wayne appears on an interlude. Dr. Dre and Dame Grease provide some beats for DMX to spit over.
Check the track list out below.
1. The Weigh In Intro
2. Were I Wanna Be Feat. Big Stan (Produced By Niam Son)
3. Shit Dont Change Feat. Snoop Dogg (Produced By Dr Dre)
4. Last Hope Skit
5. Last Hope Feat. Andreena Mills (Produced By Rich Kid)
6. Lil Wayne Interlude
7. Were My Dogs At (Produced By Wayno)
8. Tyrese Speaks
9. That’s My Baby Feat. Tyrese
10. Right Or Wrong (Produced By Dame Grease)
11. Dj Envy Interlude
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>