Troubled New Edition member Bobby Brown was recently arrested for DUI once again. This is the second time this year Brown has been in handcuffs because of his addiction to alcohol. Police pulled Brown’s vehicle over around 1am after noticing the R&B bad boy was driving erratically. Cops approached the car and a strong scent of liquor hit their noses. They asked Brown to perform a field sobriety test which he failed.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Considering this isn’t the first time Bobby Brown has been arrested for a DUI, we think it’s time Bobby Brown invested in some type of chauffeur. Although he shouldn’t need more than one reason to make the decision to get a chauffeur, we have five. Check out the five reasons we say Bobby Brown should invest in a chauffeur or car service. Consider this an intervention, Bobby.
1. Arrested for DUI in 1996.
2. Arrested for DUI in 1997.
3. Arrested for marijuana possession 2003.
4. Arrested for parole violation related to DUI conviction.
5. Arrested for DUI in 2012 after being pulled over for talking on a cellphone while driving.
READ MORE HOT MUSIC COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>