is being sued by a drug kingpin’s wife for hiding money for a drug dealer, according to a new lawsuit brought on by the estranged wife of drug dealer Charles Patton. Lupe Fiasco
Patton’s estranged wife is suing Lupe, claiming he and
Charles Patton conspired to move up to $9 million into various accounts to keep it away from her during their ongoing divorce. Charles Patton is a notorious drug dealer from the Chicago area who is serving a 44-year sentence in prison for heading up a heroin enterprise. Patton’s wife says she uncovered the money trail and all signs point to Lupe Fiasco.
Patton’s estranged wife is suing to get her hands on the $9 million. Lupe Fiasco’s lawyer says Charles Patton’s estranged wife’s claims are baseless. He said, “There are no secret accounts and no illicit instructions.”
READ MORE HOT GOSSIP ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
Jasiri-X Releases “We Coming” To Support Workers On Labor Day “
Lawd Have Mercy: LeBron James’ Mama Is Allegedly Dating Who? [VIDEO]
Hip-Hop Version Of “Othello” Is A Hit Behind Bars
19 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Foxy Brown’s numerous probation violations landed her in the slammer for a year (76 days in solitary confinement).(AP)
1 of 19
2. 2. A drunk Shia Labeouf was arrested for trespassing at a Walgreens. The store was closing and he refused to leave. (AP)
2 of 19
3. 3. 50 Cent was arrested on drug charges and spent 6 months in an incarceration boot camp and earned his GED while there. AP
3 of 19
4. 4. Lil’ Wayne served a year at Rikers for illegal gun possession & performed suicide watch with at-risk inmates. (AP)
4 of 19
5. 5. Ozzy Osbourne was arrested for peeing on the Alamo in San Antonio. He bragged about it & got a 20 yr. ban from the city. AP
5 of 19
6. 6. T.I. spent 11 months (the last time) in jail for probation violation. He is on the straight and narrow again. (AP)
6 of 19
7. 7. Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading and spent 5 months in federal prison & 2 years of supervised release. AP
7 of 19
8. 8. Gucci Mane has been in jail several times; drug possession, assault and probation violations. (AP)
8 of 19
9. 9. Nicole Richie only spent 82 minutes of her four-day sentence in jail for a DUI due to overcrowding in the system. (AP)
9 of 19
10. 10. Boy George got 15 months for chaining a male escort to a wall (without his consent) in his flat during a photo session.
10 of 19
11. 12. Michelle Rodriguez has been in & out of jail four times: DUI, hit & run, probation violations, driving without a license.
11 of 19
12. 13. Kiefer Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor drunk driving in Los Angeles and spent 48 days in jail. (AP)
12 of 19
13. 14. Remy Ma was sentenced to 8 years for shooting her best friend over $2000 that went missing from her purse. See Ya in 2016.
13 of 19
14. 15. Robert Downey Jr. spent 4 months in a LA jail and a year in prison for drugs and probation violations. He is doing well now.
14 of 19
15. 16. A hairdresser cashed an unauthorized check and Mystikal gave her a choice; jail or sex (not legal) and he got six years. (AP)
15 of 19
16. 17. Christian Slater was sentenced to three months in jail for assaulting his girlfriend & the man who tried to help her.
16 of 19
17. 18. Actor & comedian Tim Allen spent over two years in prison for cocaine possession (before he found fame). (AP)
17 of 19
18. 19. A drunk Edward Furlong was arrested for “freeing” a tank of lobsters in a Kentucky grocery store. (AP)
18 of 19
19. 20. Michael Vick spent 21 months in jail for financing a dog fighting business. He is out and doing well. Go Mike! (AP)
19 of 19