We don’t know…what this world’s gonna bring…but…uhh we digress! What in the name of mugshots is going on with this guy right now? NBC Miami is reporting that rapper Trick Daddy was just busted for having cocaine and a firearm at his crib!
NBC 6 reports that Trick Daddy was arrested in Miramar after deputies found cocaine and a handgun in his home Thursday night.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office said Trick Daddy, whose real name is Maurice Young, was arrested just after 10 p.m. at his home. He was booked into jail and later bonded out.
According to the affidavit,
“The Broward County Drug Task Force had a “sniff warrant” to search the home and stopped Young as he was leaving in his car. Young admitted he had powder cocaine in the home and maybe marijuana roaches but no grow house.When deputies searched the home, they found 1g of powder that field tested positive for cocaine, a 9mm Sig Sauer and a box of ammunition were also found in the home. Young admitted to deputies that he is a convicted felon, with arrests for trafficking narcotics, possession of ammunition by a convicted felon and possession of cocaine. Young was charged with possession of cocaine, possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon, and driving with a suspended license.”
Baby cause he’s a thug! Wow…just WOW! We’re definitely going to keep up with this story! How could we not?
1. 1. Foxy Brown’s numerous probation violations landed her in the slammer for a year (76 days in solitary confinement).(AP)1 of 19
2. 2. A drunk Shia Labeouf was arrested for trespassing at a Walgreens. The store was closing and he refused to leave. (AP)2 of 19
3. 3. 50 Cent was arrested on drug charges and spent 6 months in an incarceration boot camp and earned his GED while there. AP3 of 19
4. 4. Lil’ Wayne served a year at Rikers for illegal gun possession & performed suicide watch with at-risk inmates. (AP)4 of 19
5. 5. Ozzy Osbourne was arrested for peeing on the Alamo in San Antonio. He bragged about it & got a 20 yr. ban from the city. AP5 of 19
6. 6. T.I. spent 11 months (the last time) in jail for probation violation. He is on the straight and narrow again. (AP)6 of 19
7. 7. Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading and spent 5 months in federal prison & 2 years of supervised release. AP7 of 19
8. 8. Gucci Mane has been in jail several times; drug possession, assault and probation violations. (AP)8 of 19
9. 9. Nicole Richie only spent 82 minutes of her four-day sentence in jail for a DUI due to overcrowding in the system. (AP)9 of 19
10. 10. Boy George got 15 months for chaining a male escort to a wall (without his consent) in his flat during a photo session.10 of 19
11. 12. Michelle Rodriguez has been in & out of jail four times: DUI, hit & run, probation violations, driving without a license.11 of 19
12. 13. Kiefer Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor drunk driving in Los Angeles and spent 48 days in jail. (AP)12 of 19
13. 14. Remy Ma was sentenced to 8 years for shooting her best friend over $2000 that went missing from her purse. See Ya in 2016.13 of 19
14. 15. Robert Downey Jr. spent 4 months in a LA jail and a year in prison for drugs and probation violations. He is doing well now.14 of 19
15. 16. A hairdresser cashed an unauthorized check and Mystikal gave her a choice; jail or sex (not legal) and he got six years. (AP)15 of 19
16. 17. Christian Slater was sentenced to three months in jail for assaulting his girlfriend & the man who tried to help her.16 of 19
17. 18. Actor & comedian Tim Allen spent over two years in prison for cocaine possession (before he found fame). (AP)17 of 19
18. 19. A drunk Edward Furlong was arrested for “freeing” a tank of lobsters in a Kentucky grocery store. (AP)18 of 19
19. 20. Michael Vick spent 21 months in jail for financing a dog fighting business. He is out and doing well. Go Mike! (AP)19 of 19
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!