Big Boi and Andre 3000 made Outkast fans very happy when they announced last year that they’d be reuniting at this year’s Coachella Valley Music And Arts Festival to celebrate the 20th anniversary of their classic debut album “Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik.”
The ATL duo took the stage Friday night in California and opened their 92-minute set with the rousing rendition of “Bombs Over Baghdad” and went into “Gasoline Dreams,” “ATliens” and “Skew It On The Bar-B.” (You can see the full set list HERE.)
Outkast were joined on stage by Janelle Monae, Sleepy Brown and Future for “Same Damn Time,” “Ain’t no Way Around It” and “Benz Friendz.”
Afterward Big Boi thanked fans on Twitter in a way only Outkast could: “Stank Y’all Smelly Much!”
Coachella is the first of forty dates that Outkast will be playing in 2014. Watch the full set in the video and stay tuned for more updates from Coachella on TheUrbanDaily.com:!
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
1. OutKast's Discography1 of 9
2. OutKast's Discography2 of 9
3. OutKast's Discography3 of 9
4. OutKast's Discography4 of 9
5. OutKast's Discography5 of 9
6. OutKast's Discography6 of 9
7. OutKast's Discography7 of 9
8. OutKast's Discography8 of 9
9. OutKast's Discography9 of 9