In the words of our friends over at Eben Gregory….the “Ish just got real!” According to Eben, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Apollo Nida’s alleged co-conspirator Gayla St. Julien just pled guilty to conspiracy to commit mail, wire and bank fraud and aggravated identity theft! For her guilty plea she received a 5 year prison sentence!
Ummm uh oh y’all!
St. Julien and Nida allegedly worked together from 2009 until 2013. She reportedly did most of the dirty work at Apollo’s instruction.
According to The Atlanta Journal Constitution’s Rodney Ho, legal sources are now claiming that Nida will not be far behind St. Julien as he is allegedly negotiating a plea deal with prosecutors that will send him to prison for no less than 5 years. WOW! This is definitely the first we’ve heard of this!
St. Julien, who “described herself as NIDA’s ‘right hand b*tch in the indictment, told prosecutors she received “scraps” compared to how much Nida pocketed.
The updated complaint which was filed this past Monday, says that Nida was guilty of;
“-Creating two fake collection agencies to gain access to databases “in order to obtain unlimited access to the personal identifiers of others.”
– renting dozens of mailboxes at UPS stores and other places under various aliases, including the names of identity theft victims.
– creating counterfeit drivers’ licenses and other ID, applied for and received unclaimed funds from state governments impersonating the true owners.
– applying and receiving refunds due former homeowners from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
– purchasing checks, including U.S. Treasury checks, from others knowing they were stolen and fraudulently obtained.
– creating fake auto dealerships to obtain auto loan approvals using stolen identities.
– opening personal and business accounts at financial institutions using stolen identities to launder stolen and fraudulently obtained proceeds.”
If this is all true, then this plea deal of Apollo’s is sure to be a humdinger! We think it’s about time to grab your popcorn and soda because if this report is accurate then life in Atlanta just got really, really…real for one Miss Phaedra Parks.
We say this because she will now be on one of the most popular reality shows in TV history with two tiny little boys and a husband who if this all goes down, will be a two time convicted felon for fraud. While it’s no doubt horrifying for the attorney Phaedra we’re willing to bet it will be ratings gold for Bravo TV.
Parks still has not been named in the federal indictments against St. Julien.
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>