Man look…this guy has been put to the test as it pertains to people getting a hold of his Love & Hip Hop Atlanta checks before he does and this story is definitely no exception!
According to Eben Gregory, Scrap already has to pay off Chancy Hope $150,000.00 who won a judgement against the rapper. He also owes a concert booking company named Heavy Rotation a total of $108,510.38 over another lawsuit. They both get paid off of Scrappy’s L&HHA pay check before it ever even makes it into Scrappy’s wallet.
So, back in April of this year when the Georgia Department of Revenue filed a lien against Scrappy for failing to pay his taxes for the year 2006 it just added to his already hectic financial situation. The lien states that he owes Georgia State a total of $8,270.18 for the year 2006.
Now that isn’t really even a lot of money in the world that Scrappy moves in. But what’s messed up is…he originally only owed a total of $2,927 in taxes but with $1,000 in interest and $3,000 in penalties added to a myriad of other court costs etc it jacked up the price of the unpaid balance to the $8,000 plus that he owes now.
Further, the docs show that the Department of Revenue searched to see if Scrappy had any property to put a lien on but after their search they discovered he has no assets to put the lien on at this moment. Hmmm….we wonder…how much does a scooter cost? We kid…we kid!
We’re pulling for ya Scrappy!
“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Takes Over NYC [PHOTOS]
1. Lil Scrappy and K Michelle (The 135th Street Agency)1 of 15
2. Stevie J and Joseline at NYC press event (The 135th Street Agency)2 of 15
3. Stevie J (The 135th Street Agency)3 of 15
4. Joseline in NYC (The 135th Street Agency)4 of 15
5. Joseline and K Michelle (The 135th Street Agency)5 of 15
6. Joseline and Stevie J (The 135th Street Agency)6 of 15
7. Lil Scrappy (The 135th Street Agency)7 of 15
8. Stevie J (The 135th Street Agency)8 of 15
9. Joseline (The 135th Street Agency)9 of 15
10. K Michelle and Lil Scrappy (The 135th Street Agency)10 of 15
11. Joseline sitting quietly (The 135th Street Agency)11 of 15
12. Stevie J and K Michelle (The 135th Street Agency)12 of 15
13. Scrappy enjoying the drinks (The 135th Street Agency)13 of 15
14. Joseline and K Michelle with Love & Hip Hop Atlanta executive producer Mona Scott Young (The 135th Street Agency)14 of 15
15. Lil Scrappy (The 135th Street Agency)15 of 15
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!