This summer the Hub network traveled back in time to bring back NBC’s ’90s sitcom “Blossom,” starring the two-time Emmy Award®-nominated actress Mayim Bialik (“The Big Bang Theory”) as Blossom Russo. The series ran for five years between 1990 and 1995 documenting Blossom’s maturity into a adulthood surrounded by her two brothers and father.
In an episode airing tonight ,Blossom is paid a visit by hip-hop icons Salt-N-Pepa, who are buying one Blossom’s old jackets.
Watch the clip above and tune into the Hub tonight at 10pm.
More in TV:
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
'90s TV Nerds: Where Are They Now?
1. Alfonso Ribeiro - THEN1 of 14
2. Alfonso Ribeiro NOW2 of 14
3. Noah Gray-Cabey THEN3 of 14
4. Noah Gray Cabey NOW4 of 14
5. Chuckie Finster THEN5 of 14
6. Chuckie Finster NOW6 of 14
7. William Daniels THEN7 of 14
8. William Daniels NOW8 of 14
9. Milhouse Van Houten THEN9 of 14
10. Milhouse Van Houten NOW10 of 14
11. Dustin Diamond THEN11 of 14
12. Dustin Diamond NOW12 of 14
13. Jaleel White THEN13 of 14
14. Jaleel White NOW14 of 14