Drake & Diddy Beef … Squashed!!
Drake and Diddy’s feud went from “0 to 100” with just one punch — and it was killed with just one phone call … TMZ has learned.
The hip-hop superstars have been beefing since December when Diddy put hands on Drizzy outside LIV Nightclub in Miami because he felt disrespected in a dispute over a track.
Sources close to both parties say they finally got together in mid-April for a summit, by phone. We’re told they chopped it up, and agreed to end the drama … and the major motivator for peace was green.
They’ve both scheduled big events this summer — festival concerts, holiday parties, and award shows — and realized they were going to cross paths several times. We’re told they decided to clear the air since both would rather make money than war … click here for more details.
Jay Z Screw Tidal’s Critics … I’m the Steve Jobs of Music Streaming
Jay Z ripped into everyone who’s bashing his new business … as only he can — by uncorking a blistering freestyle in which he compared himself to the founders of Apple and Nike.
The lyrical attack came during Jay’s ‘B-Sides’ concert last night, which aired on Tidal … his music streaming service. Critics have accused the rap mogul of charging users more for Tidal — compared to similar services — simply because his name is attached to it … click here for more details.
Rapper Chinx Drugz Murdered in Drive By Shooting Member of French Montana’s Coke Boys
VladTV has confirmed with French Montana’s camp that French’s partner-in-crime Chinx (real name Lionel Pickens) was shot and killed in Jamaica Ave. in Queens early this morning.
Sources close to his camp say the rapper was leaving a hookah lounge with Cokeboy Yemen, and the two were driving around in Chinx’s Porsche when an assailant opened fire at the car, shooting Chinx five times (who was also on passenger side).Yemen, who was also shot, is expected to make it, but did suffer collapsed lungs … click here for more details.
Written by LBeasley (Lauren Beasley), Digital Producer of The Morning Heat and Sports Editor of Radio One Detroit
Keep up with the Morning Heat on Instagram and Twitter at @hiphopdetroit
The Best Looks From The 2015 Billboard Music Awards
1. Chris BrownSource:Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP 1 of 19
2. Nicki MinajSource:Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP 2 of 19
3. Mariah CareySource:Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP 3 of 19
4. Kanye WestSource:Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP 4 of 19
5. Imagine Dragons during their Ben E. King tributeSource:Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP 5 of 19
6. Britney SpearsSource:Eric Jamison/Invision/AP 6 of 19
7. Taylor SwiftSource:David Gabber / PRPhotos 7 of 19
8. Kendall JennerSource:David Gabber / PRPhotos 8 of 19
9. Wiz KhalifaSource:David Gabber / PRPhotos 9 of 19
10. Mariah CareySource:David Gabber / PRPhotos 10 of 19
11. Jennifer LopezSource:David Gabber / PRPhotos 11 of 19
12. Chrissy TiegenSource:David Gabber / PRPhotos 12 of 19
13. ZendayaSource:David Gabber / PRPhotos. 13 of 19
14. Rita OraSource:David Gabber / PRPhotos 14 of 19
15. Taraji P HensonSource:David Gabber / PRPhotos 15 of 19
16. LudacrisSource:David Gabber / PRPhotos 16 of 19
17. Kylie JennerSource:David Gabber / PRPhotos 17 of 19
18. John LegendSource:David Gabber / PRPhotos 18 of 19
19. 50 CentSource:David Gabber / PRPhotos 19 of 19
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>