Is it about skin color? Because the Tan Mom is darker than most of my Black friends.
Does it mean that anyone can be a strong Black woman?
Does it mean you have a blue best friend and a light brown girlfriend like Doug Funny? Or perhaps it means you can go from hardcore rapper to A-List Hollywood actor like Mark Wahlberg…
Whatever it means, we know of at least 11 people who were transracial way before Rachel Dolezal, and we just want to make sure they get proper credit.
So to answer, we use the words of Rachel herself: “I don’t understand the question.”
Check out our transracial people of the world in the gallery below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
11 People Who Were "Transracial" Before Rachel Dolezal
1. When Nick Cannon transformed into Connor it caused a stir, but he was really just being transracial.Source: 1 of 9
2. Marge Simpson has a kinky blue afro and Lisa sings the blues and plays the sax.Source:Getty 2 of 9
3. Ted smoke weeds and has soul, haven't you watched the trailer?Source:Getty 3 of 9
4. Nickelodeon's Doug has a light-skinned girlfriend with blonde hair, a blue best friend, a father with green hair, and a pink mother with blue hair. Transracial.Source: 4 of 9
5. Bill Clinton was considered the first Black president, but lost his Black card when Barack Obama ran for president.Source:Getty 5 of 9
6. Riff Raff been transracial, bro.Source:Getty 6 of 9
7. Eddie Murphy plays a White guy on several occasions, but here he is as Saul the Jewish Guy in "Coming To America."Source: 7 of 9
8. Since playing in "Higher Learning," Michael Rapaport identifies with the Black experience.Source:Getty 8 of 9
9. Mark Wahlberg used to be a rapper by the name of Marky Mark. Here he is eating chicken.Source:Getty 9 of 9
11 People Who Were “Transracial” Way Before Rachel Dolezal was originally published on globalgrind.com
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>