According to TMZ, the music mogul got into the alleged altercation with the coach at the campus’ athletic facility, when they were reportedly “screaming at Justin on the field during a strength and conditioning session.”
The site reports:
One source says an assistant coach was screaming at Justin on the field during a strength and conditioning session. We’re told the coach “was riding Justin, screaming intensely at him.” Diddy watched the whole thing from the sideline.
At some point later, we’re told Diddy confronted the coach in his office and grabbed him. Diddy was arrested for assault.
A source connected with Diddy tells TMZ Diddy himself initially wanted to call police, but the phone was taken out of his hands.
Diddy is reportedly still in custody with Campus Police, but there’s no word on whether he will be pressed with charges.
UPDATE: Diddy got hit with some pretty serious charges.
UPDATE: Charges vs Sean "Diddy" Combs: • 3 counts of assault w/ deadly weapon • 1 count of making terrorist threats • 1 count of battery
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 23, 2015
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Diddy & Russell Simmons' Kids Bond In St. Barts For The Holidays
1. Ming Lee and Quincy do some bonding on vacation.Source:Instagram 1 of 9
2. Christian Combs hangs out with Ming Lee.Source:Instagram 2 of 9
3. Diddy plays with his daughters in St. Barts.3 of 9
4. Quincy Combs hangs by the jacuzzi with the girls.Source:Instagram 4 of 9
5. Diddy spends some time with his mini-me Christian Combs.5 of 9
6. Ming Lee shows off the gorgeous St. Barts sunset.Source:Instagram 6 of 9
7. Diddy shows off his lavish style with the selfie stick.7 of 9
8. Diddy takes a selfie with the selfie stick.8 of 9
9. Diddy dresses as Santa Claus for his girls.Source:Instagram 9 of 9
Diddy Arrested For Allegedly Fighting UCLA Football Coach was originally published on globalgrind.com
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>