After seven years in the White House and the gray hairs to prove it, the 44th President of the United States is down to zero f*cks left.
As he continues to near the end of his presidency, Barack Obama is now a far cry from the over-stressed leader we became accustomed to watching on our television screens since 2008. These days, he’s describing himself as “loose and relaxed.” In other words, he’s as cool as a cucumber and he’s not concerned with what people think of him either.
From the legalization of gay marriage across all 50 states, to the other SCOTUS decision solidifying that Obamacare is here to stay, the President’s been on a hot streak lately. Plus, his newfound fearlessness has given him the confidence to talk down hecklers and serenade a crowd or two.
He dropped the N-word and had everyone talking.
His rendition of “Amazing Grace” lit up the room during Clementa Pinckney’s funeral.
Because POTUS knows: peas and guac just don’t go together.
In addition to Jay Z, our President bumps Outkast. Let that sink in.
That boss moment when he reminded a heckler, “you’re in my house.”
His decision to light the White House in rainbow was probably the biggest show of support for LGBT rights of any president.
Watch below to see Obama sing and dance to the Davy Crockett theme song and thank us later.
Two words for President Obama’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner speech: Real Tears.
That time he uttered “Can I Live?” and “Yolo” after using a selfie stick during the following video for Buzzfeed.
And he let a group of Girl Scouts bear hug him.
PHOTO & VIDEO CREDIT: YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Getty
The 33 Best Pics Of Barack Obama & His Cheesy Smile
1. This is the "work is done" face.1 of 33
2. That guy should watch out, Obama's smile is contagious!2 of 33
3. Smile, it's a beautiful day.3 of 33
4. Obama and his smile are at it again.4 of 33
5. He's got some great pearly whites.5 of 33
6. He has many reasons to flash his smile.6 of 33
7. *Waves to the haters.*7 of 33
8. Black tie and a smile is the best combination.8 of 33
9. Obama and Biden: Bros for life.9 of 33
10. Hesitant smile?10 of 33
11. We moved "forward" with Obama in 2012.11 of 33
12. After waving to his haters, he waved to his supporters.12 of 33
13. What's up there? Oh, another reason to smile.13 of 33
14. Hey there, people of America!14 of 33
15. Smile, you're on Candid Camera.15 of 33
16. Is Obama cheesy or nah?16 of 33
17. America the beautiful with Obama's darling smile.17 of 33
18. During one of speeches, the president made sure to smile to his supporters.18 of 33
19. Bill can learn a thing or two from Obama's smiling game.19 of 33
20. Say cheese!20 of 33
21. President Obama is happy. Shouldn't we all feel the same?21 of 33
22. Smile!22 of 33
23. "Hey you...smile!"23 of 33
24. Let's all be happy like the president.24 of 33
25. This is an "LOL" moment in real time.25 of 33
26. He's not laughing at you...or is he?26 of 33
27. Smiley aren't we?27 of 33
28. Ha!28 of 33
29. Waves and smiles.29 of 33
30. The "Oh, I see what you did there" look.30 of 33
31. Obama has plenty of reasons to smile..he has Michelle.31 of 33
32. The wind won't break his smile.32 of 33
33. Doesn't he have the cheesiest smile ever?33 of 33
Zero F*cks Left: Every Time President Obama Got His Cool Back In 2015 was originally published on globalgrind.com
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>