The former Love & Hip-Hop: ATL couple announced the great news back in March, but soon after, Althea deleted the post and left fans wondering what was going on. Now, TMZ reports that Zino and Thi Thi are, in fact, five months in and expecting a baby boy.
The site reveals:
Sources close to the fiery couple tell TMZ, Althea’s 5 months deep, and expecting a baby boy in November.
Pregnancy rumblings first surfaced in March, but only because Althea blasted the news out on social media. The confusion started when she and Benzino deleted the pregnancy announcement … leaving fans to wonder if something went wrong.
They’ve been mum on the topic ever since.
If we’re being honest, we didn’t think these two would last any longer than Benzino and Karlie Redd did. But, Althea stuck it out when Benzino got shot, she fought by his side when he was attacked by Joseline Hernandez during their last L&HH reunion special, and she’s still with him even after they both got kicked off the show.
Call us crazy… but, love? Congratulations to them both!
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
"Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" Fights (PHOTOS)
1. Erica once again got herself in an altercation with Mama Dee.1 of 10
2. K. Michelle is the queen of poppin' off.2 of 10
3. Karlie Redd should have known K. Michelle was not the one.3 of 10
4. Season 2 ended with a head-banging fight between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez.4 of 10
5. The battle of the big dawgs happened when Stevie J decided to call Erica out while at an event.5 of 10
6. It was on and poppin' at Mama Dee's crib after Erica let Scrappy know she pawned the engagement ring he gave her earlier in the season.6 of 10
7. We already know K. Michelle doesn't hold back.7 of 10
8. The same night Stevie and Scrappy put the paws on each other, so did Erica and Joseline.8 of 10
9. During a heated therapy session between Joseline, Stevie J., and Mimi, Joseline learns that Stevie is still living with Mimi.9 of 10
10. Joseline lost her cool with Stevie's new artist Che Mack at the strip club.10 of 10
Congrats! Benzino & Fiancée Althea Eaton Expecting Baby Boy was originally published on globalgrind.com