NBA champion Stephen Curry and his wife Ayesha just welcomed their second child, Ryan Carson Curry. Ayesha shared the happy news on her blog today. The family shared moments of planning for the new baby with fans on social media throughout Ayesha’s pregnancy. Last month, the couple posted photos of their brand-new nursery made over by Pottery Barn, on Instagram.
There are no pictures of their new bundle of joy yet.
The new baby has a scene-stealing adorable big sister, Riley, the outgoing two-year-old who stole the show at her father’s press conference back in May. Ayesha says that Riley is already in love with her little sister, and “has taken on to her role as big sister beautifully.”
Congrats to the growing Curry family.
10 Reasons Ayesha Curry Is Steph Curry's Real MVP
1. Meet Ayesha CurrySource:Instagram 1 of 11
2. She cooks...Source:Instagram 2 of 11
3. ... and isn't afraid to try new recipes.Source:Instagram 3 of 11
4. She's a business woman.Source:Instagram 4 of 11
5. She's a mom...Source:Instagram 5 of 11
6. ... with another on the way.Source:Instagram 6 of 11
7. She shoots with her husband in the gym.Source:Instagram 7 of 11
8. She reads.Source:Instagram 8 of 11
9. She cares about her health.Source:Instagram 9 of 11
10. Her selfie game is poppin'.Source:Instagram 10 of 11
11. She's adventurous.Source:Instagram 11 of 11
MORE LINKS ON THE URBAN DAILY