I am not joking even a little bit when I tell you, the video of Ghostface Killah checking Action Bronson that hit the Internet today just might be the greatest hip-hop diss ever. It’s definitely top five at bare minimum: funny, true, stern and embarrassing.
To give backstory, Action Bronson appeared on SportsNation, hosted by Michelle Beadle, Max Kellerman and Marcellus Wiley. Of course the infamous, “You sound like Ghostface” conversation came up. Bronson, who is usually extremely humble when having this conversation, decided to use a little more bravado in his speech this time and said, “He’s not rapping like this anymore,” Sure enough, that was all it took, and the crew as well as the hip-hop world’s ears perked up waiting to see what Ghostface would say about this. Well, the answer is in the video below.
There are so many things to highlight, but here are the main reasons why Ghostface’s acidic reply might be the best diss ever.
1. Ghost is checking Bronson to Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes, “Be For Real.”
2. He references the record three times while he’s recording the video.
3. He sites himself as his own source on the Cuban Link album to clarify his issue with Action.
4. He says he gave Action a pass because he assumed God gave him the same tone.
5. He says he’s going to send this video out to the sports anchors. Not DJ’s. Sports anchors.
6. “I want you to enjoy your summer. Cause you know a lot of people don’t make it through the summer bruh.” – Ghostface
I’ve already watched this three times and I’ll continue to watch it. It’s hilarious and apparently Bronson wasted no time in correcting although the grace period has been up.
“Takeover,” “Ether,” “No Vaseline,” “Taking L’s,” “2nd Round K.O,” “Jack The Ripper,” “Back Down” and “Dre Day” all have real competition now that Ghostface has done something so unique yet heavy with impact. This right here is classic. The Wu is really not about that diss track life, but things have been known to get ugly once any of the clan feels disrespected.
READ MORE ON THE URBAN DAILY
Ghostface Killah Rips ‘Fat Fraud’ Action Bronson To Shreds In Diss Answer
Future Takes His Lows, Makes Them Brazenly Dope On ‘Dirty Sprite 2′
Who’s Really Brainwashed Though? Joey Bada$$ Wants You To Kill The Bill Cosby Slander
DIRTY DOZEN: Uncle Ruckus' Most Racist Moments
Top 10 Hood Beverages
10 Funniest Rap Lyrics Ever
Pause!: 20 Of The Most Suspect Rap Lyrics In Hip-Hop
RZA On Why Raekwon Is Reluctant To Do Another Wu-Tang Clan Album
Columbus Short Allegedly Breaks Into Ex-Wife's Home And Trashes It
10 Ridiculous Food Crimes
Keyshia Cole Unveils 'Woman To Woman' Tracklist
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>