The “My Prerogative” singer is coping with the pain by taking comfort that Bobbi is back with her mother Whitney Houston, who also was found in a tub when she died three years ago. Sources close to Bobby say:
“He is holding it together more than you’d expect,” the source said of Bobbi Kristina’s grieving father. “He knew it was coming. Of course he’s very emotional, but at the same time, he knows that Krissy is in a better place now.
“He is taking comfort in the fact that she’s with her mother, and that there will be no more sadness or pain. She is at peace. He knows that, and is taking comfort in that.”
Another relative, Dionne Warwick, also shared some warm memories of Bobbi Kristina, as she honored a commitment to appear on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen.
When asked what she wanted the world to know about Bobbi K,
“Oh my, do we have enough time? She was a sweetheart,” the Grammy-winning songstress replied. “She will be missed, that’s for sure. She was a good girl. She was a good little girl. She really was.”
The Houston family issued a statement last night, saying “She is finally at peace in the arms of God.”
Since Bobbi’s passing, many celebrities have taken to social media to issue their prayers and condolences.
Check out more celeb reactions below.
Celebrities Take To Social Media To Remember Bobbi Kristina
1. The most heartbreaking tale. May you both rest in peace, and find the happiness and contentment you couldn't find in this world, in the next. My love and thoughts with all their family and friends on this sad night xx -- Sam SmithSource: 1 of 5
2. You kept telling me life wasn't the same without Mommy❤️In all this pain and every tear shed I find a small bit of peace knowing that your with her again.... Krissy I will forever love U... I always loved when you would say "Mon I need a hug " I would lift you off the ground LOL share those hugs & that beautiful smile in Heaven...Source: 2 of 5
3. #RIP #BobbiKristina :( -- QuincySource: 3 of 5
4. We are deeply saddened by the tragic loss of such a young, vibrant life. We pray for Bobbi Kristina's extended family and grieve with them over this tremendous loss. #BobbiKristina #RIPBobbiKristina #RIPSource: 4 of 5
5. Rest in power and peace sweet angel...miss and love you 4ever #BobbiKristinaSource: 5 of 5