50 Cent and Vivica A. Fox are in a full-out Instagram war. The two former lovers and celebrities are breaking out the petty to insult each other on social media ever since Vivica started the drama on WWHL. First, Vivica insinuated 50 was gay, then he snapped back by calling out her alleged booty-eating prowess.
This time, Fifty posted a video of Cookie Monster to promote last night’s episode of Empire (which he says has been slumping in ratings due to too much “gay stuff”) while referring to Vivica licking his butt:
Vivica commented on Baller Alert‘s social media page by calling 50 out and promoting herself at the same time, letting the world know she’ll be on two upcoming episodes of Empire.
Insert one of those memes about people arguing on the internet here.
50 Cent's Most Lucrative Business Endeavors
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre's "Beats is Nike. We're Adidas."Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series "Power," did you know he also produced the show? "Power" holds the "most viewers ever for a Starz original series" record.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The "ultra-premium" liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as "SK Energy" in 2012.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can't forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.Source:Getty 8 of 8
Petty Much? 50 Cent & Vivica A. Fox Continue To Slander Each Other On Social Media was originally published on globalgrind.com
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>