According to reports, however, she may be dealing with an unfortunate situation resulting from her visits.
TMZ is reporting that the reality star has contracted a staph infection over the last couple of weeks, and it may not be looking good, as she’s cancelled her book tour because of it.
The site reports, “We’re told Khloe has a lesion on her leg which became incredibly painful. She developed a high fever, swollen glands. She’s also sweating profusely with intermittent chills. One very connected source tells TMZ, “It’s so scary. She’s so sick.” Khloe cancelled several appearances for her book promotion, tweeting, “I’m sick & dr’s orders are that I need to lay low until we narrow down what’s wrong.”
GossipCop reports that Khloe does, indeed, have a staph infection but a source revealed, “She is getting treatment and will be OK,” and mentioning that she “just needs to rest and get it treated.”
There’s no confirmation from Khloe as far as if she does have a staph infection, but we are hoping she gets well soon.
Every Time Khloe Kardashian Flashed Her Camel Toe (PHOTOS)
1. Khloe's been flashing her camel since the very beginning.1 of 12
2. Hi, Camille!2 of 12
3. We mean, Kamille.3 of 12
4. Remember when the sisters introduced us to CTC?4 of 12
5. One thing's for sure, Khloe rocks the camel toe better than anyone.5 of 12
6. Wherever she goes, her camel toe goes with her.6 of 12
7. Hi.7 of 12
8. Khloe flashes a CT in Miami.8 of 12
9. Parental Advisory. Camel toe visible.9 of 12
10. And now it has a name. Camille the Camel.10 of 12
11. We love Khloe and her Camille.11 of 12
12. Even at the gym Khloe rocks her camel toe.12 of 12
Did Khloe Kardashian Contract An Infection After Visiting Lamar Odom? was originally published on globalgrind.com