Skip watching the much-anticipated 58th Grammys Awards over again, we’ve got you covered with the hottest performances of the night.
Artists from nomination frontrunner Kendrick Lamar to Justin Bieber, came out to this year’s award show and rocked their sets.
While many were eager for Kendrick’s live performance for “Alright,” every performance was memorable.
Taylor Swift opened the show and killed her song “Out Of The Woods,” and LL Cool J — who recently earned a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame — commended the star for her stellar performance.
With Taylor’s captivating performance, and Kendrick Lamar winning the first big award of the night, the show proved to be nothing short of amazing.
Check out all of the performances from the 2016 Grammys Awards below, and let us know who you think killed the stage.
Taylor Swift opens up the show with “Out Of The Woods”
Ellie Goulding and Andra Day perform a soulful mash up.
Demi Lovato, Meghan Trainor, John Legend, Luke Bryan and Tyrese team up for a moving tribute to Lionel Richie
Pentatonix and Stevie Wonder pay the late Maurice White a fitting tribute with an a cappella rendition of “That’s the Way of the World’
Tori Kelly and James Bay deliver powerful mashup of their hit singles “Hollow” and “Let It Go”
Kendrick Lamar shuts down Grammys performance with complication of songs from To Pimp A Butterfly
Adele performs “All I Ask”
The cast of Hamilton gave us chills with the rendition of the first opening number of the Broadway show
Justin Bieber channels his softer side with “Love Yourself” and “Where Are U Now” performance
Lady Gaga commands the room with a perfect tribute to the late David Bowie
RED CARPET RECAP: The 58th Annual Grammy Awards
1. Wiz wore Chucks to the Grammys because, of course he would.Source:Getty 1 of 24
2. Sam Smith suited up!Source:Getty 2 of 24
3. Pharrell with his wife, Helen. Are you feeling his platinum blonde 'do?Source:Getty 3 of 24
4. Lady Gaga's David Bowie-inspired ensemble.Source:Getty 4 of 24
5. Janelle Monae in Jean Paul Gaultier.Source:Getty 5 of 24
6. Kendrick Lamar just won the first award of the night.Source:Getty 6 of 24
7. Justin Bieber walked the red carpet with his little brother.Source:Getty 7 of 24
8. How cute.Source:Getty 8 of 24
9. Fetty Wap cleans up nicely.Source:Getty 9 of 24
10. Chrissy Teigen definitely has the glow!Source:Getty 10 of 24
11. Ariana Grande in Romona Keveza.Source:Getty 11 of 24
12. Ciara and Russell Wilson are all smiles.Source:Getty 12 of 24
13. SLAY.Source:Getty 13 of 24
14. Tori Kelly rocking green.Source:Getty 14 of 24
15. Looking suave, Big Sean.Source:Getty 15 of 24
16. We can't wait for Adele's performance tonight.Source:Getty 16 of 24
17. We're here for this couple! The Weeknd and Bella HadidSource:Getty 17 of 24
18. Faith Evans in classic black and white.Source:Getty 18 of 24
19. Are you feeling Zendaya's mullet?Source:Getty 19 of 24
20. Hello, Taylor!Source:Getty 20 of 24
21. Bestie goals?Source:Getty 21 of 24
22. Serving! We see you, Selena.Source:Getty 22 of 24
23. Giuliana Rancic glowing in gold.Source:Getty 23 of 24
24. Vanessa Simmons looks GORGEOUS.Source:Getty 24 of 24
Watch All The Performances From The 2016 Grammys Award Show was originally published on globalgrind.com