Atlanta newcomer Rich The Kid is proclaiming that he’s the G.O.A.T (greatest of all time).
The good folks over at IllRoots premiered his new Mannie Fresh-produced song. “Rich The Goat” is the first single off Rich’s forthcoming mixtape I’m The Goat.
Comparing himself to the likes of hip-hop greats like Kanye West and Jay Z, Rich believes he’s well on his way to becoming the greatest of all time.
“Brand new choppa with a scope, Jay Z, Kanye I’m the goat,” Rich raps. “F*ckin with a bitch like Kylie, gotta choppa in the Rari, don’t try me.”
No word on when I’m The Goat will drop, but count on it soon.
Concrete Catwalk: David Oyelowo Should Be Your Style Role Model
1. David Oyelowo attends the 2014 NAACP Image Awards.Source:Getty 1 of 15
2. David celebrated wins at the NAACP Image Awards in 2014 and 2015.Source:Getty 2 of 15
3. In addition to a being a phenomenal actor, David is also a style aficionado.Source:Getty 3 of 15
4. He only wears the most fashionable suits for red carpet appearances.Source:Getty 4 of 15
5. And he's not afraid of a bold blazer.Source:Getty 5 of 15
6. Dolce & Gabbana head-to-toe. This red tuxedo was unforgettable.Source:Getty 6 of 15
7. David always brings the style game.Source:Getty 7 of 15
8. Clearly, he should be considered your fashion role model.Source:Getty 8 of 15
9. No wonder he's set to become the first Black James Bond.Source:Getty 9 of 15
10. Classic man.Source:Getty 10 of 15
11. Pocket-square game strong.Source:Getty 11 of 15
12. Metallic blue, down to the shoes.Source:Getty 12 of 15
13. Impeccable fashion sense.Source:Getty 13 of 15
14. Future style icon?Source:Getty 14 of 15
15. We think so.Source:Getty 15 of 15
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>