Reports say Mr. West and his wife Kim Kardashian are ditching their pool for a body of water similar to a small lake or pond. KimYe’s lake will be completely filtered and will be about 5 times bigger than any areas of water in the Hidden Hills neighborhood. Is Kanye really broke?
If you remember, Drake recently rapped on his “Summer Sixteen” track:
“I used to wanna be on Roc-A-Fella, then I turned into Jay/ Now I got a house in LA, Now I got a bigger pool than ‘Ye/ And look man, ‘Ye’s pool is nice, mine’s just big is what I’m saying”
Meanwhile, Yeezy came to the rescue during an ugly fight between two paparazzi.
As he left the airport, photographers swarmed the rapper, with two of them suddenly going at each other. ‘Ye quickly came in and hugged one of the photographers to calm him down. The footage pretty much proves Kanye is a changed man.
After the chaotic altercation, paparazzi asked Kanye if he wanted a third child. Watch the clip above to hear his answer. He also sheds a little light on his now-infamous Mark Zuckerberg request.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Every Time North West Channeled Kanye West
1. "Stand back Kim, I'll handle this."Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. Completely and utterly fed up.Source:Splash News 2 of 10
3. North tries to figure out what everyone's deal is.Source:Splash News 3 of 10
4. North only smiles in front of cameras sometimes–just like dad.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. Kanye & Nori express some concern.Source:Splash News 5 of 10
6. His x Hers.Source:Splash News 6 of 10
7. Daddy's baby.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. North protects her mom, just like dad would.Source:Splash News 8 of 10
9. North clowns the paparazzi, just like dad would if he were there...Source:Splash News 9 of 10
10. North captures Kanye's 2012 swag.Source:Getty 10 of 10
Kanye West Turns His Pool Into A Lake After Drake’s “Summer Sixteen” Joke was originally published on globalgrind.com