It looks like Bobby Brown is expecting a new edition to his family.
The star’s lawyer confirmed to PEOPLE that Bobby and his wife, Alicia Etheredge, are indeed anticipating their third child together.
The couple, who wed back in 2012, already share two children: 7-month-old daughter Bodhi Jameson Rein and a 6-year-old son named Cassius.
As exciting as the new information probably is for the parents-to-be, it comes shortly after Bobbi Kristina‘s sudden death.
Bobbi, who is the daughter of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston, was found unconscious in her bathtub last year and died in the hospital after attempts to revitalize her tragically failed.
As devastating as the death of his daughter is, Bobby has come to terms with it. In an interview with The Real he said, “when God calls you, he calls you.”
Bobby and Alicia’s newborn will make Bobby a father for the seventh time.
Every Time Chrissy Teigen's Maternity Style Mirrored Mrs. West
1. Gray with the trench coat.Source:fotor 1 of 9
2. Who rocked a see-through turtleneck better?Source:fotor 2 of 9
3. Comfort is key while expecting, hence their choice of harem pants and the military-green trench.Source:fotor 3 of 9
4. Twinning.Source:fotor 4 of 9
5. Chrissy's black gown was very similar to the dress Kim wore to a CFDA event back in October.Source:fotor 5 of 9
6. Chrissy wore her white gown on the green carpet, while Kim rocked hers for the concrete catwalk in Paris.Source:fotor 6 of 9
7. Being pregnant doesn't mean that you have to shy away from the sheer.Source:fotor 7 of 9
8. A midi-skirt paired with lace-up heels and a coat? Classic Kim.Source:Getty and Splash 8 of 9
9. Clearly, Chrissy and Kim are on a similar vibe.Source:Splash and Getty 9 of 9
Bobby Brown Is Expecting His Third Child With Wife Alicia Etheredge was originally published on globalgrind.com