Mr. “I Got Money,” aka 50 Cent, has not sold his Connecticut mansion, contrary to recent reports.
Rumors began to surface late Wednesday that the house, which was once owned by Mike Tyson, had been sold and was being transformed into a senior living facility. Ironically, both Iron Mike and 50 filed for bankruptcy while owning the mansion.
But the Queens rapper’s lawyer tells PEOPLE that rumors of a sale are not true, saying, “It is not sold yet, there are offers they are reviewing and it is still on the market.”
His lawyer continued, “Until such time as a formal contract has been approved by the Bankruptcy Court and executed, the property will remain listed and for sale to all interested buyers.”
The house was purchased by 50 Cent in 2003 for just $4.1 million and boasts nine kitchens, 21 bedrooms and a casino. Take a look at the sprawling, 50,000 square foot, 52-room Farmington, CT house up top and feel free to put an offer in.
SOURCE: PEOPLE | VIDEO SOURCE: YouTube
50 Cent's Most Lucrative Business Endeavors
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre's "Beats is Nike. We're Adidas."Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series "Power," did you know he also produced the show? "Power" holds the "most viewers ever for a Starz original series" record.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The "ultra-premium" liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as "SK Energy" in 2012.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can't forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.Source:Getty 8 of 8
Got Money? 50 Cent’s Connecticut Mansion Has Not Been Sold To Assisted Living Facility was originally published on globalgrind.com