Tory Lanez has a few things to get off his chest regarding trust.
The Toronto-based rapper/singer dropped another track as a part of “Fargo Fridays.” With an “Uber Everywhere” remix under his belt, Tory follows with his new single, “Real Addresses.” Produced by Play Picasso, Tory touched on his lack of trust in people, mentioning his grandmother who kicked him out the house when he was younger. After dropping the single, Tory told one of his fans he still feels hurt after what happened.
Stream the track below and let us know what you think.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kendall Jenner, Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, & More
1. Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid showed up at the Harper's Bazaar ICONs event together. We can see that Kendall has nipple rings!Source:Splash News 1 of 10
2. This is how every celebrity should get out of an SUV in Hollywood. You show them, Eva Longoria.Source:Splash News 2 of 10
3. Nicki Minaj was looking thick as she shopped at Barneys in L.A.Source:Splash News 3 of 10
4. Meek Mill was there too.Source:Splash News 4 of 10
5. Anna Wintour was spotted checking her text messages outside the Ralph Lauren fashion show during New York Fashion Week.Source:Splash News 5 of 10
6. Flash that smile! Vanessa Hudgens was out and about in Los Angeles.Source:Splash News 6 of 10
7. Remember Kesha? Here she is rocking out with Alice Cooper for The Hollywood Vampires show at the Roxy in Hollywood, CA.Source:Splash News 7 of 10
8. Britney Spears is probably trying to find out what game her boys need while out shopping at Toys "R" Us.Source:Splash News 8 of 10
9. Once a Bad Girl, always a Bad Girl. Natalie Nunn shows off her bandage after surgery in Beverly Hills, CA.Source:Splash News 9 of 10
10. Actress and former fashion model Joy Bryant shows us all how to get the most out of her colors before summer is over by rocking a printed shirt in New York City.Source:Splash News 10 of 10
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>