Over the past few months, Chance has been sharing snippets of new music on his Snapchat. During his performance at the SoundCloud GO! surprise show, Chance announced that he’ll be releasing a new mixtape sometime this month.
When Chance performed on Saturday Night Live! in December, he teased the possibility of a new mixtape when he rapped, “then the third tape slid down the chimney.”
Welp, we didn’t get a Christmas tape from the Chicago rapper, but hopefully he’ll stay true to his word and drop some heat at the end of the month.
Watch Chance’s performance of “Ultralight Beam” up top.
Chance The Rapper's Best Instagram Moments (PHOTOS)
1. Chance posing on street art.1 of 17
2. Chance the Rapper in his trippy T-Shirt.2 of 17
3. Chance cleaning up nicely.3 of 17
4. He respects the legends.4 of 17
5. Congrats Chance!5 of 17
6. Look at that cheesy smile.6 of 17
7. Chance taking a selfie.7 of 17
8. Happy Birthday Chance.8 of 17
9. Now that looks really relaxing.9 of 17
10. Chance The Rapper showing support in his Obama sweatshirt.10 of 17
11. Chance riding a bike.11 of 17
12. Just chillin' with the homies.12 of 17
13. Chance The Rapper Live.13 of 17
14. Bicken Back14 of 17
15. How about the time he went skydiving?15 of 17
16. Chance The Rapper takes selfie.16 of 17
17. This is way too cute.17 of 17
Chance The Rapper Says He’ll Drop A New Mixtape This Month was originally published on globalgrind.com
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>