Janet Jackson has sparked huge speculation that she may be pregnant. The world famous singer shared a video message on Twitter, revealing that the second leg of her Unbreakable world tour is on hold as she focuses on planning a family with her husband, Wissam Al Mana.
Janet shared, “I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family. So I’m going to have to delay the tour.”
She also added, “I have to rest up, doctor’s orders.”
Is there a baby Jackson on the way? We’ll have to wait and see, but Janet’s excitement to begin her family is infectious.
Good luck to Janet and her hubby!
Janet Jackson's Most Unforgettable Moments
1. Janet's "Rhythm Nation" performance was nothing short of legendary.Source:Getty 1 of 9
2. The infamous "wardrobe malfunction" during the Super Bowl halftime show.Source:Getty 2 of 9
3. When she performed a moving tribute to brother Michael during the 2009 MTV VMAs.Source:Getty 3 of 9
4. The world first fell in love with Janet when she played Penny on "Good Times."Source:Getty 4 of 9
5. The reason why we're all calling them "Poetic Justice braids."Source:Getty 5 of 9
6. Who could forget her ultra sexy performance while accepting the MTV Icon Award?Source:Getty 6 of 9
7. The only thing better than Janet? Janet AND Michael, together.Source:Getty 7 of 9
8. The Rolling Stone magazine cover that stopped the world.Source: 8 of 9
9. 1990s fine.Source:Getty 9 of 9
Is Janet Jackson Pregnant? Star Delays World Tour To Start A Family was originally published on globalgrind.com