Chris Brown came into the game as a young kid fresh out of high school and in two short years, he became one of the biggest stars in the world. Chris had hit songs, a Double Mint chewing gum commercial deal, and a hot girlfriend. Then, at the young age of 19, his whole world came crashing down after he brutally assaulted Rihanna.
In a new documentary titled Welcome To My Life, Chris Brown gets emotional recalling the rise and fall of his career.
In the trailer, Chris admits, “I felt like a f–king monster. I was thinking about suicide and everything else. I wasn’t sleeping, I wasn’t eating. I just was getting high.”
Now 26 years old, the documentary about Chris’s life has cameos featuring Jamie Foxx, Usher, and J.Lo all singing his praises. While there is no official release date for the film yet, it’s already high on our must-see list.
SOURCE: Us Weekly
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For Marriage1 of 11
2. Relationship With Drake2 of 11
3. Community Service3 of 11
4. Tour Documentary4 of 11
5. Chris & Jay Z Are Cordial5 of 11
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs Advice6 of 11
7. His Love For Karrueche Tran7 of 11
8. Relationship With Rihanna8 of 11
9. Friendship With Tyga9 of 11
10. Competition Between Artists10 of 11
11. Justin Bieber's Media Redemption11 of 11
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>