This is very fitting.
After his “respek my name” rant on The Breakfast Club went viral, Birdman is making a song about respect.
The Cash Money CEO is already selling “respek my name” merch, but he’s taking it to the next level with a Soulja Boy-produced song. The Atlanta native teased Birdman’s new track on his Instagram page.
Baby can be heard rapping, “Put some respect when you mention my name/ you talking about killers but you ain’t no killer/ pull up on ya it’s game time, n*gga/ frontline you make headlines, n*ggas.”
We just have one question for Birdman: “Is you finished, or are you done?”
Check out “Respek” up top.
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros bury their beef.Source: 11 of 13
12. Because bros endure boring events together.12 of 13
13. Because bros give each other props.13 of 13
Birdman Has Turned His “Respek” Catchphrase Into A Song was originally published on globalgrind.com
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>