Drake will be making his SNL return on Saturday, May 14th. He hinted that he had plans for more acting in his Zane interview and it turns out this is what he was talking about. Below is a video from the last time he appeared on the show.
The gig will be used as support for his new album, Views. Drake’s schedule appears to be filling up quickly. After his SNL stint, he’ll head out for his “Summer Sixteen” tour with Future. He’s also said he has more music coming out this summer.
SOURCE: Pigeons and Planes | PHOTO: Instagram
Every Single Time Drake Trolled The World
1. The Art Of Trolling - Troll Your Own Fans.Source:ABC News 1 of 5
2. Remember Dada Drake? We're Glad This Troll Is Over.Source:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Nothing Was The Same.Source:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Remember When Drake Brought Lint Rollers To The Raptors Game, Got Roasted, & Then Made His Own Lint Rollers?Source:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Drake Spent His Summer 2015 Trolling Meek Mill & It Worked Out Perfectly.Source:Instagram 5 of 5
Drake Is Headed Back To Host And Perform On “Saturday Night Live” was originally published on globalgrind.com
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>