After the controversy surrounding 50 Cent mistakenly making fun of an autistic teen, you’d think his new song with Chris Brown would be a little softer, but nope, he’s going hard.
“He think he f*ckin’ my bitch, n*gga that bitch for rent/ He know how to treat a hoe, I mean all that money spent,” raps 50 Cent. “She says you a sweetheart, a sweetheart/ Things tend to go a little different round here, we pimpin’ n*gga,” sings Chris.
“No Romeo No Juliet” is off 50’s Konan Reloaded project. Chris Brown is also working on a new project. Just yesterday, the 26-year-old singer released a new single “Grass Ain’t Greener” and announced the arrival of his Royalty follow-up Heartbreak on a Full Moon.
Take a listen to 50 and Breezy’s new collab below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
50 Cent's Most Lucrative Business Endeavors
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre's "Beats is Nike. We're Adidas."Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series "Power," did you know he also produced the show? "Power" holds the "most viewers ever for a Starz original series" record.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The "ultra-premium" liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as "SK Energy" in 2012.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can't forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.Source:Getty 8 of 8
50 Cent & Chris Brown “No Romeo No Juliet” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com