Nas is taking his talents from the mic to the big screen.
The legendary emcee produced the star-studded film The Land, starring Erykah Badu and Machine Gun Kelly. The Sundance Film Festival favorite tells the story of molly drug use and distribution in Cleveland, as a crew of skateboarders attempt to fulfill their dreams while caught up in the danger of the trade.
The Land is directed by Steven Caple Jr. and also stars Jorge Lendeborg Jr., Michael K. Williams, and Natalie Martinez. Executive producer Esco will also lend some new music to the film, along with Badu, MGK, French Montana, Pusha T, Jeremih, and a few others.
1. You get dope-ass onstage pics straight from Nasty.
1 of 25
2. Like, really cool images of God's son at work.
2 of 25
3. Classic family throwbacks.
3 of 25
4. Vintage Nas and his pops.
4 of 25
5. Adorable moments with his daughter, Destiny.
5 of 25
6. And he stans for her: "It's so ILL to see @LipMatic launch. Scoop that up! Made for beautiful lips everywhere.... Created by my very own Princess Destiny. It's great to watch her plans unfold! #lipmatic"
6 of 25
7. Very rarely, he'll also show a pic of his son Knight.
7 of 25
8. Let's not forget the fact that he is related to Yara Shahidi from "Black-ish."
8 of 25
9. Up close and personal pics of his bling.
9 of 25
10. His jewelry game really is on point.
10 of 25
11. Vacation pics that'll make you envious.
11 of 25
12. Just views on views on views.
12 of 25
13. His shoe game is impeccable too.
13 of 25
14. Cool artwork that calls for unity: "Place your hand with mine."
14 of 25
15. And he also calls for justice. Caption: "I CANT BREATHE!!!"
15 of 25
16. His love for literature is also on point.
16 of 25
17. He lets us get a sneak peek of some in-studio shenanigans with Madonna.
17 of 25
18. There are some questionable fashion choices...
18 of 25
19. ...but we look past those because ... this!!!
19 of 25
20. Even when he's turnt, he looks super chill.
20 of 25
21. He has profound convos with collaborators and fellow legends such as Q-Tip.
21 of 25
22. And has hilarious chats with former nemesis Jay Z.
22 of 25
23. AND Henry Louis Gates. "Too Black, Too STRONG!!"
23 of 25
24. The time he was casually dropping some knowledge at Harvard.
24 of 25
25. Lastly, may we never forget the time he made this kid's entire day because he had the same haircut.
25 of 25
Continue reading God’s Son On Social Media: 25 Reasons You Should Follow Nas On Instagram
God's Son On Social Media: 25 Reasons You Should Follow Nas On Instagram