The new mom pulled no punches during a Twitter quarrel with TV commentator Piers Morgan. It all started when Morgan defended presidential hopeful Donald Trump, claiming that the late Muhammad Ali said “far more inflammatory/racist things” than Trump.
Of course, the TV host’s comments caused an uproar on social media until John Legend and Chrissy Teigen chimed in to shut it down. After Piers wrote, “I hope people don’t make me sound too perfect when I die. No coats of sugar please,” John Legend replied with:
With such a perfect assist thrown to her by John, Chrissy came in with the slam dunk, tweeting:
It didn’t stop there:
Morgan declared he “isn’t racist either” and even tried to defend his tweets on Good Morning Britain, to which guests and viewers shot him down.
Once a troll, always a troll.
SOURCE: Mirror | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter
15 Photos Of Chrissy Teigen & Her Flawless Baby Bump Style
1. Hi, haters.Source:Splash News 1 of 12
2. Glo'd up.Source:Splash News 2 of 12
3. Cute & casual.Source:Splash News 3 of 12
4. Jeans, duster, and a newborn baby that isn't hers.Source:Splash News 4 of 12
5. Jeans & tee type of day.Source:Splash News 5 of 12
6. Pregnant or not - she's still a model.Source:Splash News 6 of 12
7. Breathtaking in all white at the Grammys.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Bold and beautiful at the 'Neal Brennan 3 Mics' Opening Night.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Pure elegance at the 2016 Vanity Fair Oscar Party.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Red hot for a Pre-Oscar dinner.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Her husband can't get enough.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Mastering gym gear.Source:Splash News 12 of 12
John Legend, Chrissy Teigen Feud With Piers Morgan Over Muhammad Ali Comment was originally published on globalgrind.com