Lamar Odom knows a thing or two about marriage.
Rob is set to marry his pregnant fiancée, Blac Chyna, pretty soon and Lamar shared encouraging words for his soon-to-be former brother-in-law. In a clip from an upcoming episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Lamar stated, “I just hope he’s focused. Marriage ain’t easy.” His estranged wife, Khloe, jokingly replied, “It’s not? Your marriage wasn’t easy?”
The father of two seems to have learned a lot from his nearly seven-year marriage to Khloe – enough to help Rob make better decisions.
No word yet on the official date of Rob and Chyna’s nuptials, but it’s rumored to be happening before their baby is born. Check out the clip above.
SOURCE: Daily Mail | PHOTO CREDIT: E!, Getty
Lots Of Love: 14 Photos Of Lamar Odom With His Famous Friends & Family
1. The Odom/Kardashian/Jenner crewSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Former Laker star Magic Johnson chatted with LOSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Pre-Khloe and Pre- Hank Baskett, Lamar use to party with Kendra WilkinsonSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Former brother in laws, fellow NBA playersSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. L.O and Kobe BryantSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Shaq and LamarSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. A young Lamar with Carmelo AnthonySource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Oh, Just a few lakers with the POTUSSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Lamar and Khloe double dated with Wendy Williams and her hubby? Who knewSource:Getty 9 of 14
10. L.O and Kesha a few years backSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. Lamar is a big fan of Doug E FreshSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Kevin Jonas gave L.O a firm hand shakeSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Brother RobSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. Lamar sit beside Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, at the Espys a while backSource:Getty 14 of 14
Watch Lamar Odom Give Rob Kardashian Marital Advice was originally published on globalgrind.com