Singer P!nk and reality star Kim Kardashian are also in fervent support of the #BlackLiveMatters movement following the murders of Castile and Sterling.
P!nk said on Instagram: “To anyone that has an issue with me saying BLACK LIVES MATTER…. Please unfollow AS FAST AS YOU CAN.” She also shared a list of police brutality victims whose murders resulted in no convictions.
5. Kevin Hart challenged his celeb friends to help make a change
5 of 21
6. Halle Berry shared a photo of her son, saying, "What will my brown son's future be? What will your brown son's future be? The uncertainty is real. I beg you not to be a bystander in this life, but to go out and find ways to make peaceful change. Our boys need us so rather than launching into deep sentiment here on this platform, I promise to find ways to get involved and help."
6 of 21
7. Danielle Brooks wants to know: What's going on?
11. Amber Rose shared an adorable photo of her son Sebastian, saying, "I woke up this morning to my beautiful son with such a heavy heart. I grabbed my baby and kissed him, hugged him, told him how beautiful his skin and hair is and let him know that one day he will be able to change the world and I will love him and accept him no matter what."
11 of 21
12. Ashanti spoke out on freedom.
12 of 21
13. Boris Kodjoe wants the answers.
13 of 21
14. Trey Songz ranted.
14 of 21
15. Usher has a question for the people.
15 of 21
16. Ms. Tina Knowles shared a pic of herself watching CNN, writing, "Oh my God ! This is horrible !! Please pray for the fallen officers, and the injured ones and their families. The violence has got to stop. Love not hate is the answer. No one has the right to take another persons life ! Not to take our black men's lives and not police officers either. "
16 of 21
17. Tyrese vented.
17 of 21
18. Nick Cannon addressed the former Congressman that threatened President Obama