In an effort to promote his
forthcoming project, released the album’s title track, “Campaign,” featuring Ty Dolla $ign . Future
While hanging out in Croatia with Wiz Khalifa and the rest of the Taylor Gang, Ty called into Zane Lowe’s Beats 1 radio show to premiere the song.
“‘Campaign’ is the title track off the new project I’m about to drop called Campaign,” he said. “Me and Future did this during our Purple Rain tour on the bus. He came on my bus and we did a couple of songs actually. It’s lit. I can’t wait for the people to hear it.”
No word on when Ty is scheduled to drop
Campaign, but the Cali crooner promised to deliver the new project within a few weeks.
Take a listen to “Campaign” below.
How Future Changed The World In 2015
17 photos Launch gallery
1. From the memes to the tributes, fans can't praise Future Hendrix enough.
1 of 17
2. This happened.
2 of 17
3. He dropped his "Dirty Sprite 2" album, giving fans only a week's notice.
3 of 17
4. LeBron James knows what's up.
4 of 17
5. He took over XXL, giving them an epic photo spread.
5 of 17
6. Even the Pope became an avid believer.
6 of 17
7. Blac Chyna found herself a new man, even if he wasn't claiming her publicly.
7 of 17
8. Future proved that he can still please his Hive, as well as his child.
8 of 17
9. He made sure the dab became the biggest sensation. Thank you, Cam Newton.
9 of 17
10. #WATTBA. Future and Drizzy took over the world with their collaboration.
10 of 17
11. He made everyone want to cop a pair of Gucci flip-flops.
11 of 17
12. He celebrated his son's third birthday with a huge party. #BabyFuture.
12 of 17
13. He announced he's going on an epic tour with Ty Dolla $ign.
13 of 17
14. He made memes the best they've ever been.
14 of 17
15. The world still may have yet to realize this.
15 of 17
16. We found out what would happen if Future knows Metro Boomin' don't trust you.
16 of 17
17. He's even got us on lock for 2016 as far as his "Monster 2" tape.
17 of 17